What is Disease Management?
- Heart Disease/ Stroke
- Pulmonary Disease
- Post Surgical Condition
- Infection Control and Treatment
- Mental Health
- Generalized Weakness
What are the known causes?
- Lack of Exercise and physical Activities
- Consumption of too much sodium
- Lack of fruit and vegetables in the diet
- Excessive drinking of alcohol
How can we help?
- Encourage lifestyle modification
- Goal orientation and family education in relation with the disease and its complications
- Daily visits by healthcare personnel
- Providing reports and assessments
- Care coordination of the patient
- Compliance with the treatment plans
- Individualized goals
- To help in self-management
- Helping to reduce stress
- Improvement in the quality of life
Auxilium Healthcare Services Disease Management is based on individualized programs to help patients become more self-reliant in the management of their health. Helping patients to improve their self-care reduces the need for frequent medical interventions and re-hospitalizations.